Enjoy Your Backyard this Summer
Affordable, Professional St. Louis Mosquito Control Service from All Seasons, All Pests.
Mosquitoes are a major summertime nuisance and can pose serious risk to public health. Mosquitoes can transmit diseases like West Nile Virus, equine encephalitis and more.
To combat nuisance mosquitoes and the health hazards they present, there are steps you can take to reduce the mosquito population around your home in conjunction with our safe, effective & regimented mosquito control programs.
What you can do to control mosquitoes around the home.
- Eliminate areas where mosquitoes live and breed
- Keep swimming pool water treated and circulating.
- Empty and change water in bird baths, fountains, wading pools potted plant trays, etc. at least once a week to destroy potential mosquito habitats.
- Eliminate standing water in gutters, old tires, buckets, puddles, tarps, toys and other areas where standing water is present, where mosquitoes breed.
Affordable Mosquito Control from ASAP
Your ASAP mosquito control technician will not only make recommendations as to what measures you should take to reduce mosquito populations around your home, but will apply a barrier pesticide treatment to areas with standing water and shaded areas including trees and shrubs around your home where adult mosquitoes like to hide out during the day.
This treatment, combined with proactive measures taken on your part, can result in a safe and relaxing outdoor environment.
Prevent exposure to mosquitoes
- Use EPA-registered mosquito repellents when necessary and follow label directions and precautions.
- Use mosquito nets and wear long sleeves and long pants if you venture into outdoor areas with high mosquito populations.
- Remain inside during the evening when mosquitoes are most active.
- Make sure window and door screens fit tightly and are free of holes and tears.
- Replace outdoor lights with yellow “bug” lights which attract fewer mosquitoes than regular incandescent light bulbs.